why is it that everyone can be an asshole towards me and that’s perfectly fine but the minute i have had enough and act like an asshole its all of a sudden not okay
because the school system does not want to actually help out people who are being bullied and just tells you to deal with it and when you can’t anymore they decide to blame you instead of addressing the real problem.
1. Be understanding and supportive when your friend is having a hard time.
2. Be interested and excited when something good has happened to your friend.
3. Don’t be a gossip. Think the best of people; not the worst.
4. Remember that a secret … is a secret … is a secret. Don’t pass on what’s been shared in confidence.
5. Be willing to help friends out.
6. Don’t criticise anything about your friend – his/ her clothes, choices, decisions, boyfriends, girl friends etc
7. Show up at events that you friend has invited you to – birthdays, celebratory meals etc.
8. Encourage your friend to dream and be the best person they can be (then affirm, encourage and believe in them as they seek to become that person.)
Woah, found enchanted dragonplate armor in a chest, too bad I’m currently not using heavy armor and the fact that the enchantment is crap.
A skeleton in a vampire cave is holding a Silver Ingot. I’m not sure how smart that is for the vampires.
What the hell? I was playing Skyrim and I tried putting my woodcutter axe on my weapon rack but it wouldn’t let me so I took off the other axe on there (Elven war axe in case you where wondering.) And put it back on the other slot, However my woodcutter axe was not in my inventory it was floating horizontally behind me.
Torta and i say good night by saying “God nugget” because one time i typed good night so fast it came out similar to “God Nugget” so wesay God Nugget when we mean Good Night.